The latest report titled “Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic Anhydride.
|Product Name||Acetic Anhydride|
|Process Included||Acetic Anhydride Production from Methyl Acetate|
Acetic Anhydride Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone
Acetic Anhydride Production from Acetic Acid
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic Anhydride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic Anhydride Production Process:
1. Acetic Anhydride Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Anhydride production via Acetic Acid and Acetone. It is a two-step process; First, acetone gets pyrolyzed to ketene, and next, the ketene is reacted with acetic acid to create Acetic Anhydride.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-anhydride-production-from-acetic-acid-and-acetone/requestsample
2. Acetic Anhydride Production from Methyl Acetate: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Anhydride production through Methyl Acetate. The process is called the Eastman process, which involves the reaction of a mixture of methyl acetate and carbon monoxide. At the same time, a rhodium catalyst is present along with one or more promoters.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-anhydride-production-from-methyl-acetate/requestsample
3. Acetic Anhydride Production from Acetic Acid: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Anhydride production using Acetic Acid. The process takes place using the ketene process, where Acetic acid is first dehydrated to ketene, which is further reacted with acetic acid in a cracking furnace while triethyl phosphate is present as the catalyst to produce acetic anhydride.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-anhydride-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetic Anhydride is also called ethanoic anhydride. It is a natural complex with a formula of (CH₃CO) ₂O. It is widely employed in the creation of organic chemicals as a reagent. It has a molecular weight of about 102.09 g/mol. It has a powerful and pungent odour which is like vinegar. Acetic Anhydride is a clear and colourless liquid in appearance. It is broadly applied in the acetylation of alcohols and amines. It creates acetic acid when water is added to it and goes under exothermic reaction.
The acetic Anhydride market is propelling due to the rising demand for the commodity in the pharmaceutical sector. The product is extensively employed in producing several drugs like paracetamol and aspirin. The rise of numerous health conditions requires these drugs to further their demand, increasing the demand for Acetic Anhydride. Additionally, the demand for hormonal medications for treating many chronic illnesses like cancer is boosting the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic Anhydride market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic Anhydride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic Anhydride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic Anhydride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic Anhydride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic Anhydride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Acetic Anhydride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic Anhydride production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic Anhydride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic Anhydride?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports– https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
- Acetic Aldehyde Production Cost Reports– https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-aldehyde
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
Read More: pcnok
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA