The latest report titled “Banana Powder Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of banana powder.
|Product Name||Banana powder|
|Process Included||Banana Powder Production from Drying Process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence banana powder production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Banana powder Production Process:
- Banana Powder Production from Drying Process: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of banana powder production from drying process. In this process, banana pulp is first cut into pieces and then put into a hydraulic shear. It is aided by a colloidal mill and a paste is made from the cut pieces of the pulp. Then, sodium bisulfite is added to it to make it bright yellow. Finally, the paste is dried to form banana powder.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/banana-powder-production-from-drying-process/requestsample
Banana powder is the powder that is formed after processing the banana pulp. It has several nutritional benefits and is widely used as a key ingredient for various health products. It is quite popular in the fashion and makeup industry and is used as a setting powder. Moreover, it is notably used in making shakes and other food products.
Banana powder is quite high in demand and is used for various uses. It is used as a translucent powder substitute and is preferable to other chemical-rich makeup products used for setting powder. It is also used as an ingredient for facials and face packs.
Banana powder has phenomenal results in treating gastric ulcers and diarrhea. It is used in preparing bay products owing to its laxative properties. Hence, the demand for banana products is quite pronounced in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, fashion, and food industries.
Key Questions Answered in the Banana powder Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the banana powder market?
- What are the various processes used for banana powder production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce banana powder?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of banana powder?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of banana powder?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of banana powder?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a banana powder production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for banana powder production?
- What is the time frame for banana powder plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of banana powder?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Benzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzene
- Benzyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-acetate
- Benzyl Nitrile Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-nitrile
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA