The latest report titled ethyl acetate production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethyl Acetate.
|Product Name||Ethyl Acetate|
|Process Included||Ethyl Acetate Production From Tishchenko ReactionEthyl Acetate Production From Fischer Esterification ReactionEthyl Acetate Production From Dehydrogenation of Ethanol|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethyl Acetate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethyl Acetate Production Process:
1. Ethyl Acetate Production From Tishchenko Reaction: This report shows the cost structure of ethyl acetate production from the Tishchenko reaction. During the method, two equal portions of acetaldehyde, along with a catalyst (usually an alkoxide base), are combined to produce ethyl acetate.
2. Ethyl Acetate Production From Fischer Esterification Reaction: This report shows the cost structure of ethyl acetate production through the Fischer esterification reaction. In the process, ethanol and acetic acid are used in the presence of an acid catalyst like sulphuric acid that finally gives out ethyl acetate as a result.
3. Ethyl Acetate Production From Dehydrogenation of Ethanol: This report shows the cost structure of ethyl acetate production through the dehydrogenation process. The method takes place in the presence of copper at temperatures below 250 degrees Celsius to finally make ethyl acetate.
Ethyl Acetate is a colourless organic ester compound with the molecular formula of C4H8O2, known as the ester of ethanol and acetic acid. It is made by the direct esterification of ethyl alcohol with acetic acid and has a distinct fruity smell like that of glued nail paint remover. It is extremely combustible with a flashpoint of -4° C. It’s boiling, and melting points are 171°F / 77.1 °C, and −83.6 °C / −118.5 °F and its flashpoint and freezing point are 24°F / -4°C and -83.6 °C.
The market for Ethyl acetate is being driven by the use of the chemical as a solvent to facilitate various chemical reactions or preparations, including in paint removal, lacquers, varnishes, perfumes, jelly, column chromatography, and extractions, cleaning mixtures and coatings. In addition, it is employed as an indirect food additive in some packaging materials.
Additionally, it finds wide usage in the food industry as a flavouring agent and preservative, which furthers the market’s growth. Furthermore, in the textile industry, it finds application as a cleaning agent, which is boosting its demand further. Also, other uses of the product include as an important laboratory reagent, in wine, as an activator and hardener in paints, and in coffee beans and tea leaves decaffeination which are all creating various market opportunities for the product use.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethyl Acetate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethyl Acetate market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethyl Acetate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethyl Acetate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ethyl Acetate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethyl Acetate production?
- What is the time frame for Ethyl Acetate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethyl Acetate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Epsom Salt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/epsom-salt
- Ethanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethanoic-acid
- Ethanoic Anhydride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethanoic-anhydride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA